Contact the GPCSD Transportation Department
For assistance with questions and concerns related to your child's busing service please contact us at:
- by email [email protected]
- by calling (780) 532-3127 EXT: 1
GPCSD's Student Transportation Department collaborates with four Carriers in compliance with AB Education's - Student Transportation Regulations, and the GPCSD's Administrative Procedures transporting our students in and around the surrounding communities of the City of Grande Prairie, Beaverlodge, Sexsmith, Spirit River, and Fairview.
For immediate assistance regarding bus stop times, stop locations, or missing items, please contact one of our following service providers:
- First Student - 780-532-3545 is contracted within the City of Grande Prairie, and various routes in the rural areas surrounding Grande Prairie, Beaverlodge, Sexsmith, and Spirit River.
- Peace Wapiti School Division - 780-532-7734 Provides co-operative transportation services in Beaverlodge, Sexsmith, & Spirit River.
- City of Grande Prairie - Transit - 311 or 780-538-0300 - Gr. 7 12 Students may be eligible to utilize regular transit services by applying for a "School" SuperPass. (Note: regular transit routes currently do not service JPII)
- Peace River School Division - 780-624-3006 Provides co-operative transportation services in the Fairview area.