Additional Information & Bus Tracking Apps
About Student Transportation
The Transportation Department is responsible for coordinating the transportation of approximately 3,475 students, in the communities of the Grande Prairie Area, Beaverlodge, Sexsmith, Spirit River and Fairview with the collaboration of the following stakeholders:
- First Student is contracted within in the City of Grande Prairie, and various routes in the rural areas surrounding Grande Prairie, Beaverlodge, Sexsmith and Spirit River for 3,475 students.
- Peace Wapiti School Division provides transportation services in selected Beaverlodge, Sexsmith, & Spirit River locations for approximately 185 students.
- City of Grande Prairie - Transit provides one (1) express/charter transit service between JPII and St. Joe's. Assists with transporting JPII students residing in Royal Oaks.
- Students may also be eligible to utilize regular transit services by applying for a "School" SuperPass. (Note: regular transit routes currently do not service JPII)
- Peace River School Division provides transportation services in the Fairview region for approximately 145 students.
Contact Transportation Staff:
- Please phone (780) 532-3013 and ask for the Transportation Department for more information
- Email: GPCSD.Transportation@gpcsd.ca