- Advent Reconciliation Classroom Celebrations
Grade 4 Bible Ceremony:
Year of Mercy Celebration
- Ash Wednesday Celebration Agenda
- Ash Wednesday Celebration PPT
- Lent Reconciliation Classroom Celebrations
Easter Season Ceremony Templates
Advent, Lent and Reconciliation Ceremonies
The following are the adapted versions of the resource, Classroom Reconciliation Ceremonies, that was provided to us years ago by Fr. Santos. There are copies to be used during Lent and during Advent. There are PowerPoint presentations to use, with videos included. The teacher plans to have everything the leader is to say at all the different times during the PowerPoint (states what slide to be on).
There are three copies of the celebration are broken into grade levels. They are very similar, the differences are as follows:
- K to 2: celebration does not include going to visit the priests for confession, as they have yet to receive the sacrament.
- 3-5: Videos are more directed to this age group (depending on the grade 5 class, teachers may want to show the 6-8 presentations)
- 6-8: Videos are directed to this age group.
Growing in Life, Growing in Christ
Login Site Link
Where to click
Planning a School Mass Resources
- This checklist is also a timeline, it has you starting to plan 4 weeks prior to the day of your Mass. However, sometimes this is not realistic, especially in terms of an opening mass. If that is the case please start using the checklist as soon as possible.
- A one page template to use for planning your mass, intended to be shared with the priest presiding.
Teaching About the Mass
- This powerpoint goes over the entire Mass and all its parts, in the correct order.