Step 2 - Transportation Fees
Below indicates the Transportation fees established by the Board.
- Transportation fees were waived during the 2020-2021 school year (as of March 2020 due to Covid-19).
- Transportation fees were waived for the 2021-2022 school year (Covid-19 Relief)
- Transportation fees will be reinstated for the 2022-2023 school year for students that are transported out of their attendance area and out of District.
- There are no fees for those that are in-eligible for busing as you do not qualify and parents are required to arrange alternate means for their child(ren). (See Step 1)
- If you have lost or damaged (not at fault) your bus pass, a $5.00 Re-Issue Fee will be charged to your student school fees account.
NEW - 2022-2023 School Year Transportation Fees
|Out of Attendance Area||$320.00 / child|
|Out of District Boundary||$320.00 / child|
|Bus Pass Replacement Fee||$5.00 / reprint|
Transportation Fees will also be charged for those attending Montessori or Celtic Academies where the child does not reside within the attendance area for regular programming.
- If you live outside the Mother Teresa regular attendance boundary, you will be charged a Out of Attendance Area Transportation Fee to attend the Montessori Program.
- If you live outside the Holy Cross or St. Kateri regular attendance boundary for it's Celtic Academy program, you will be charged a Out of Attendance Area Transportation Fee
- If you choose to attend any other school besides the one you are zoned for, you will be charged a Out of Attendance Area Transportation Fee
- If you reside outside our District Boundaries, you will be charged a Out of District Boundary Transportation Fee
Note: These fees are only charged if transportation has been approved.
Fees are charged from the month the bus pass was printed to the end of the school year. Those who have moved away are requested to contact the Transportation office.
Transportation Fees will be added to your 2022-2023 Student School Fees account through your child's school office towards the end of October.