Google Apps for Education
How to Create a Google Docs Form UseGoogle Docs Forms to create a quiz and post it on your blog or website. All of answers submitted by students will appear in an easy-to grade spreadsheet. Using Google Docs Forms, teachers and students can create surveys. Surveys can be embedded into a blog or website. All responses will appear in a spreadsheet. After all responses are collected users can choose from a variety of summation tools built into Google Docs Spreadsheets. The summation tools will create graphs of the survey responses.
- Engage students in discussions about a specific subject.
- Create a “Question of the day or week” and have students explain their responses.
- Post reminders about important due dates.
- Hold open forum with parents, teachers, and/or other stakeholders.
- Share resources between teachers.
There are two types of Google Groups user roles: Participants and administrators. Participants subscribe to groups and participate in group discussions. Administrators create new groups and manage group members, discussions, and other settings. A role's permissions determine what a user can do within a group.