If you would like to participate with your students and do this 33 Day Marian Consecration, we will be starting on WEDNESDAY, JAN 13. I have included an introduction video for you students explaining what we are doing.
I pray that many classes of students do this Consecration.
Intro for Students
Marian Consecration Daily Activities
Marian Consecration Day 1
Optional Questions for Children.
- How do you think you can feel both terror and wonder for the same thing, like the children felt when they met Aslan?
- What do you imagine Jesus will be like?
- Do you think a story about a lion like Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia helps you understand Jesus better? If so, in what ways?
Day 2 Marian Consecration (Thursday, Jan 14)
Optional discussion questions.
- Why do you think C. S. Lewis used a table for the death of Aslan?
- What was it that made Edmund betray his family? And what was it that made him return?
Marian Consecration Day 3 (Friday, January 15)
Optional question for children.
- Why is it important to do things in the right way and the right time?
Baptism of Jesus
Here is some material on baptism. This Sunday, January 10 is the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord. Please use at your discretion.
Baptism of the Lord Intro
Baptism of Jesus Craft
A Travel Guide to Heaven for Kids by Anthony DeStefano
God's Angels craft
This is a lesson from John 4:46-54. Perfect for Ordinary time and Grade 1, 2 and 3. If you choose to show this to your older students be warned that I have done the 1 O’Clock Miracle story with them last year or the year before. I have included a youtube video about this scripture reading. Please use any part of this email at your discretion.
1 O’Clock Miracle Intro
Youtube sketch about the healing of the Royal Official’s Son
The 1 O’Clock Miracle Reading
John 4: 46-54 printable
Pre K & Kindergarten Teachers
PreK and Kindergarten teachers. This is for you. The book I used in the intro video is called Let Us Pray by Katie Warner.
PreK & Kindergarten printable
Beatitudes - Older students
Please use if needed and at your discretion. This is for older students.
Intro To the Beatitudes
Youtube on Beatitudes
Beatitiude Matching Activity
Beatitudes for older students - printable