2022-2023 Bus Route Schedules (eLink)
Tyler's Versatrans e-link portal is intended for those that have been approved by the Student Transportation Department.
Emails will not be sent out as the 2022-2023 Bus Route Schedules have been available online for viewing since July 4, 2022.
2022-2023 Bus Schedules are available for viewing for those that applied between
March 2 - Sep 7, 2022.
For security purposes, you will require your child's Alberta Education Student Number* (ASN) and their Birthdate. Please click on the picture below:
Username (ASN #): ######### (9 digits)
Default/Old Password: mmddyyyy
Format Example for Password: 02072003 (Feb 7, 2003) ~ (must be 8 digits)
If you have already changed your password from the default Birthdate password,
you will need to click Forgot your password for retrieval.
ASN's are available by logging into your child's PowerSchool account, your child's report cards, contacting the Transportation Department or contacting your child's School.
If any information is incorrect please contact our office at 780-532-3013.
Click on the link to review the 22-23 Bus Route Schedules.
- If you have not done so already you will be required to "Set up your Password Retrieval".
- Once you're logged into the site, Click 'Students' > 'View my Students', and select the student you would like to view.
- Under your child's Information there are two links you can click:
- Show Transportation Information link - Indicates your bus routing information for the current school year as per Step 1: Eligibility Criteria.
- Show Basic Information link:
- Contains Other Information such as any Transportation Comments, Medical Info or Notes
- Info Fields Show Info Fields - contains your contact information and Addressing Information as per your PowerSchool Account. If this is incorrect, please contact your school to get it updated.
- If you click on Show Info Fields link it indicates when you applied for busing, the date it was revised (imported) and your current 22-223 Bus Pass # if was printed. Please disregard the routing information in the info fields. That data will not be updated until Sep 30.
CITY OF GRANDE PRAIRIE - EXPRESS/CHARTER BUS
The Express/Charter transit service discontinued June 28, 2022.
Students may qualify for a GP Catholic Schools - "School" SuperPass if they meet the eligibility criteria. If you do not qualify, parents can still purchase a School SuperPass at their own cost at one of the City's SuperPass Sales Locations.
Please review the City of Grande Prairie - City Transit Routes, to see if public transit works for you.