Bus Pass Application Information & Forms
Parents with children in Pre-Kindergarten are required to transport their child to a Pre-Kindergarten program unless student transportation is designated by the Supervisor of Early Learning and the child is eligible.
Bus Pass Application Forms:
*Save the form onto your device prior to filling in the document otherwise it may be submitted blank.
Once completed, please send forms to GPCSD.Transportation@gpcsd.ca
Please note that no payments will be taken upon application. If you are not eligible for busing, you will receive a email or phone call stating you must pay to receive a bus pass.
Bus Pass Payments:
- Students will be charged a fee of $320 to be transported on a bus if the student is in Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 3 and lives less than 1.7 km from their designated school.
- Grade 4-12 and lives less than 2.4 km from their designated school.
Students will not be charged a fee to be transported on a bus if the student crosses a major arterial road to get to their designated school. Major arterial roadways are defined as:
- Wapiti Road (Hwy 40)
- 68th Avenue
- 84th Avenue,
- 92nd Street south of 100th avenue only
- 100th Street
- 132 Avenue
- Southview subdivision students attending St. Kateri
- Students living in Chelsea Villas (those crossing 102 St)
How do I receive my Bus Pass?
Bus passes can be picked up at the student's school once school starts.
How do I find out my Route, Pick Up & Drop Off times?
Once your bus registration has been approved, you may contact First Student at 780-532-3545 for your child's Route, Pick up & Drop off times and Stop Location. This may take up to 5 business days.
Lost your Bus Pass?
If a bus pass is lost or damaged in any way, the student must bring $5.00 to the school office, where a temporary pass will be issued for use, while a new permanent pass is being made.