We want to help you with your dreams and expectations for your family. We believe that a Christian education grounded in individual student success helps develop healthy communities and families. We are pleased to offer many opportunities for our families:
- Accident Insurance
- Additional Parent Resources
- Catholic Family Services
- Early Learning
- Eye See, I Learn Program: School Eye Exams
- Expectations of a Catholic Graduate
- Inclusive Education
- KidsInsured - Student Accident Plans
- School Boundaries
- Student Registration & Kindergarten Registration
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Report Card
Click on one of the following:
Learn more about:
Early Literacy & Literacy Intervention (Grades 1-8):
Intervention program during school hours that meets the needs of struggling readers.
YMCA KinderCare: Website
St. Kateri, École St. Gérard, Mother Teresa, Holy Cross, St. Catherine, and St. John Paul II/Faculté Jean-Paul II. Run by YMCA on days when Kindergarten is not in session.
YMCA After School Care K-6: Website
YMCA (St. Kateri, École St. Gérard, Mother Teresa, Holy Cross, St. Catherine, and St. John Paul II/Faculté Jean-Paul II).
Learning will open doors to opportunity as you take advantage of Alberta's education system. You can find tools and resources to help you achieve your educational goals within this website. Consider the benefits of working together with your parents, teachers and classmates in preparing yourself for future learning and career opportunities.
- Role of the Student. Know your rights and responsibilities. Advocate for a quality education.
- Alberta Learning Information Service (ALIS). There are many opportunities to learn about your future and assist you with paying for a post secondary education.
- Career Planning Resources. The Student Learning–Career Information Booklet and Planners are helpful tools for Alberta's secondary school teachers and guidance counselors as they work with students, parents and other key partners to help students move through the career planning process.
- High School Transcripts- Information for high school transcripts, statement of courses, marks and Diploma examination rewrites.