News & Events
Is your child on an Individual Program Plan (IPP)? Would you like to learn more about the IPP process?
Join us at 6 pm on October 30th at St John Paul II School. This is a free information session for all parents of students who attend Grande Prairie and District Catholic Schools. Areas that will be addressed include:
- What is an Individual Program Plan (IPP)?
- How does an IPP help my child?
- Who is on the team that develops an IPP for my child?
- How do I become part of the team that is planning for my child?
- How are IPP goals assessed?
- How long will my child be on an IPP?
- My child has had assessments from service providers outside of school… how are these used during the IPP process?
Come prepared to ask questions and interact with others in order to best support your child!
Presenter will be JoElla Stevens, Classroom Support Teacher from St John Paul II